Elasticiti is an analytics solutions company dedicated to the media industry. Our clients are top media brands who need to innovate on multiple large datasets to inform their strategy and tactics.
The ideal candidate has a strong AWS skillset and is well rounded enough to interface effectively with business users.
- Build an understanding of data sources and downstream systems
- Liaise with key stakeholders to understand requirements, business definitions and the potential value of different data sets.
- Support, design, implement and document solutions for loading, piping and exposing data from multiple sources.
- Support and build well-engineered data systems to support analytical needs using AWS .
- Assure accuracy of data processing and outputs through consistently high software development skills, adherence to best practice, thorough testing and peer reviews.
- Habitually approach problem solving with creativity and resourcefulness; carefully evaluate risks and determine correct courses of action when completing tasks.
- Demonstrable professional experience designing, building, and maintaining data systems and processes using AWS Big Data Platform
- Demonstrable, hands-on professional Data Analytics skills using Python, SQL. Java is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to clearly present ideas, concepts, and solutions
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to effectively work with various team members when gathering requirements, delivering solutions, and eliciting suggestions and feedback
- Extremely quick learner both in terms of new technical skills and acquiring domain knowledge
- MUST HAVE - 4+ years hands on Big Data (Spark/Hive) experience
- Experience 4+ years working in Python development environments for data wrangling and analytics.
- Expertise using cloud-based systems and services to acquire and deliver data via APIs and flat files
- Extensive hands-on experience working with data using SQL.
- Extensive hands-on experience working with AWS S3, EMR, Redshift, Glue
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or closely related discipline